Our new tie romper has a removable bow in the back that snaps on or off. Cinched at the waist to give the look of a 2-piece set, this one-piece romper has gentle pleats on the front and is trimmed with piping around the collar and armholes. Fluttering sleeves make this the perfect big-girl outfit for your little angel.
These waves are not the kind you dip your toes in--they’re the kind that call even the littlest adventurer to feats of bravery. This sea scene fit for a sailor beckons your little one to ride the waves all the way back to calm waters (and maybe even an afternoon nap).
• For luxurious comfort, extra-long staple Pima is the world's softest cotton.
• Natural cotton breathes and, for baby's sensitive skin, is better than bamboo rayon and other synthetic materials.
• Because of the remarkably strong thread we use, all our knits hold their shape better and last longer.
• Unlike short-staple cotton and bamboo, Pima cotton will never pill and will stay forever soft.
• When it comes to the impact on the environment, the surest way to make a difference is simply to buy less. One way to make that easier is choosing only high-quality clothing, made from natural long-lasting fabrics—such as Pima cotton.